Browsing through my facebook wall, I saw that the giant electronics and phone manufacturer has been updating its followers with locations where they could go with their mobile devices and hook up to the Internet.
This is something new in the Internet-deprived public space in Nigeria and it is taking a well known brand to correct it.
Hi Peeps, we are in the process of creating free internet browsing sports for our consumers. Please find below the addresses where you can go and enjoy free internet on your mobile courtesy of Samsung Mobile:1) THE BUNGALOWS,
Akin Adesola street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
2) CAFÉ VAGENAMO, THE PALMS, Lekki, Lagos.
3) REHAB, Ajose Adeogun street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
4) BARCELOS, SILVERBIRD GALLERIA, Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
1) SMP REVIVE, Medical road, Computer Village Ikeja, Lagos.
2) OKAY PHONES, Computer Village Ikeja, Lagos.
3) SMP MIZBEACH, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
4) SLOT, Saka Tinubu street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
5) PARK AND SHOP, Adeola Odeku street, Victoria Island, Lagos
More free wi-fi zones:
1) MEGA PLAZA, off Adeola Odeku street, Victoria Island, Lagos
2) SLOT, New Barnex Plaza, Wuse, Abuja.
3) PLAN A, Emab Plaza, Wuse Plaza Abuja.
4) SIMS BRANDED, Trans Amadi, Port-Harcourt.
5) CALLUS MILLER, Artillery Aba Road, Port Harcourt
One caveat that I am sure of is that your mobile device must possess wi-fi (wireless connection) capability. Have you benefited from one of these hotspots above? Let me know what you think in the comment below.